Wednesday, January 27, 2010

week 4: i heart faces photography - texture challenge

Happy Australia Day!


Anyways, this weeks challenge at i heart faces is to incorporate textures into photos. I've been doing a bit of playing around with textures, i think my favourite is putting an antique/rustic feel on photos. This photo is of my lovely friend where she was bridesmaid for my other lovely friend. She has such an infectious smile and genuinely is happy all the time, always nice to hang around for a pick me up. I actually touched up the photo a bit using Photoshop Elements and then I placed two textures on top, the first a thick paper one and then a rustic/antiquey one.






I've been totally slack with my blogging, i have a whole bunch of photos to look through, i think around 2000. where to find the time? obviously not at 12:37am. 


Anyways, hope your week is going well. Please have a look at the other lovely entrants at i heart faces. 


bye
mw

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Very cute picture and the texture looks good!

Unknown said...

That is a very pretty picture. I love it! : )

Unknown said...

PS I love people like her that are always nice and happy!

Serendipity Photography by Jenny Porter said...

Very pretty! And I love how happy she is :)

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

very pretty! she has a lovely smile

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from mindy_w. Make your own badge here.

Stalkers

Add Away

Share |

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani