Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's beginning to feel like Christmas


Lonesome Star, originally uploaded by mindy_w.
I didn't want to say 'it's beginning to look like Christmas' because that was evident from the end of November - if you noticed all the shopping centres started decorating quite early on.

This week i ventured out to the city during lunch time, and i can say that i felt chaotic. i felt the rush of all the busy little workers as they scrambled to get their Christmas gifts for 2009. I can't believe there is only 4.5 working days left. Have I finished my Christmas shopping? Absolutley not, however I have started - which is saying something.

I like to do things last minute, that's why I am grateful for 24 hour shopping on Christmas Eve. Anyways, the Christmas Carols were on the domain - i wonder if they were any good. At least the weather held up for it.

Anyways, an early Happy Christmas to you all, may you get granted your Christmas wish this year.

toodles
mw

0 comments:

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from mindy_w. Make your own badge here.

Stalkers

Add Away

Share |

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani