Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sydney - Martin Place

sydney, photography, photoblog, Martin Place
Sydney - Martin Place (7), originally uploaded by mindy_w.

Hi all,

I was passing through the city today and I remembered some shots I took in the city. I had taken the day off and went into the city to get some busy city lunch time shots. Martin Place is always hectic from 12pm onwards, i do my best to try and avoid the people trying to sell things - but i always seem to get stuck talking to those people trying to sell credit cards - do i look like i have a low credit history?

Anyways, this shot is near the fountain at Martin Place - hand held shot with the Nikon D90 with a slow shutter speed. Post processing done using Photoshop Elements 7.0

That's all folks.

Mindy

0 comments:

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from mindy_w. Make your own badge here.

Stalkers

Add Away

Share |

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani