Friday, August 28, 2009

Let me introduce my on again, off again partner


Previous to my first mobile blog of last night where i was complaining about my panda eyes. I would like to address my on again, off again affair with coffee.

For awhile i was doing ok, drinking the free hazelnut latte's from the coffee machines at work. Think of it as 90% hazelnut, 8% water and a 2% instant coffee. Now i need my large mocha from Pablo & Rusty's. What a rip btw - $4. I miss my lovely coffee place mecca.

However, this place is quite good too - 'The Wall Cafe' - voted 3rd best in the Sydney Time Out magazine.

http://www.timeoutsydney.com.au/restaurants/sydneys-best-coffee--page-3.aspx

Anyways, everyone have a good weekend - drink up!

1 comments:

sime said...

Next on the list is Single Origin!

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from mindy_w. Make your own badge here.

Stalkers

Add Away

Share |

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani