Monday, January 18, 2010

week 3: i heart faces photography - we are family

I've decided to join up for fun this group of photographers called i heart faces photography  that have different themes every week and you need to photograph that particular theme which is quite fun! This weeks theme is 'we are family' and there are quite a few gems by other photographers - quite cute and funny.

Anyways, my submission is the one that i took of my parents on NYE where i got them to make faces which is v. rare of them so this is quite a unique capture. I'm enjoying the low light lens and new tripod I got for Christmas.



check out i ♥ faces photography to check out the other photographers!


9 comments:

BlondeShot Creative said...

great capture! They look like they are relaxed and having a good time, and I agree that it's difficult to get parents "making faces"

Joy Taylor said...

this is the way we should remember parents. i see the love

Bunch of Barrons said...

HIlarious...love this shot! :)

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Laughing as I type. Very fun! That is a total amazing capture

Skeller said...

totally made me giggle along with your Mom ... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love it. Great photo!

Erica said...

oh i love this! it's so fun!

Marissa said...

This is one of my faves I have to say. Capture 'the moment' very well indeed.

Allie said...

Love their expressions - what a joy to have this beautiful portrait of your parents!

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from mindy_w. Make your own badge here.

Stalkers

Add Away

Share |

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani