Friday, September 11, 2009

Homeward Bound

You know, I enjoy living close to the city. Just yesterday, we had my sister's surprise birthday party (which I might add, we killed trivia and the family team won!! YES!!. [Happy Birthday Marissa] I drove my friends home as they live close to the city and then I drove myself home. So convenient, round trip was 20 minutes.

I really like driving through the city, it gives me a chance to look aroudn and see what's happening - whats the latest trends, where everyone's going etc. Although, it makes me feel like an old foggie when I'm driving home and everyone is out partying. But i feel comfortable that at this stage of my life, that i enjoy going home. I don't need to go out clubbing or drinking til the wee hours of the morning. I guess, that's not really how i roll.

Anyways, this shot was taken at dusk. Not a great idea to be driving and trying to operate a DSLR...hence the shakiness. I like the colours of this shot, its a bit of the gradient in the way the sky displays. This is another example of a HDR.

Anzac Bridge is great though, always interesting what billboards are up on those giant pillars. Beautiful view from Anzac Bridge, i must remember to walk that sometime.

Anyways, hope everyone has a beautiful weekend.

mw

0 comments:

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from mindy_w. Make your own badge here.

Stalkers

Add Away

Share |

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani